Hello again people, this is my 2nd posting. Gotta love the blog stuff! Its cool I can create my own blog, say what I wanna say and post the pictures I want. Its cool! Thats all for now, later.
Cool blog! I know almost zero about gaming (except I play a mean game of Mario Party 7) but Jennie rocks so therefore you must rock so I'm excited to check it out. :)
I am a laid back dude who enjoys spending time with my sweet wife Jennie, and I am Sony for life, meaning that I will never buy a gaming system that has Microsoft tatooed all over it. My game room is a refuge with 2 PS2's, a Gamecube, Super Nintendo, the Yobo 8-bit NES mockup, and my good ol' PSP! Forgiveness is trading in your Xbox or 360 for a Playstation series console!
2 comments:
good job huban! i am so proud of you for starting your own "boy" blog! don't forget to you still have to post on our "family" blog!
i love you! jen
Cool blog! I know almost zero about gaming (except I play a mean game of Mario Party 7) but Jennie rocks so therefore you must rock so I'm excited to check it out. :)
Post a Comment